When the sun comes out, so do the people and for the 10th annual Carnaval del Sol, the plazas were packed and the lines long for Latin American cuisine, music, culture and shopping. The sights, sounds and smells brought together so many Central and South American countries as our neighbours and friends.
Couldn’t make it out? Browse through the photos from Sunday on Gallery.
Tags2018, Carnaval del Sol, culture, Latin America, photos, Vancouver
- Metro Vancouver and Transit
- My Hero Academia film coming to Cineplex theatres September 2018
- Live-action Bleach movie coming to Netflix Sept 14, 2018
- Nintendo Direct on Sept 6, 2018 for new Switch and 3DS titles
- Chrom, Dark Samus, King K. Rool, Simon Belmont and Richter Belmont join Super Smash Bros. roster
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.