When the sun comes out, so do the people and for the 10th annual Carnaval del Sol, the plazas were packed and the lines long for Latin American cuisine, music, culture and shopping. The sights, sounds and smells brought together so many Central and South American countries as our neighbours and friends.
Couldn’t make it out? Browse through the photos from Sunday on Gallery.
Tags2018, Carnaval del Sol, culture, Latin America, photos, Vancouver
- Photos from Carnaval del Sol 2019
- Canada Day events for 2019
- Carnaval del Sol brings Latin culture back for 2019
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2019
- Photos from Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.