While the Uncharted movie is trapped in development hell, actor Nathan Fillion has teamed up with director Allan Ungar for a short fan film on the popular Uncharted action-adventure game series.
A captured Nathan Drake, played by Fillion, is held in a Mexican mansion accused of stealing from an auction. Diego (Geno Segers) plies Drake for the whereabouts of the stolen treasure, but Drake’s humorous banter isn’t enough to prevent the short and vicious El Tigre (Ernie Reyes Jr.) from being called in to soften him up. However, the cavalry isn’t far behind as the cigar-smoking Sully (Stephen Lang) is just outside. Even the adventurous reporter Elena Fisher makes an appearance.
It’s 15 minutes of fun, filled with fight scenes, quotes referencing previous Uncharted games, and a hope that one day, we’ll actually get to see a feature-length film as good as this.
TagsAllan Ungar, fan film, film, Gaming, Nathan Fillion, Naughty Dog, Uncharted, video game, YouTube
- Nintendo Direct on Sept 6, 2018 for new Switch and 3DS titles
- Chrom, Dark Samus, King K. Rool, Simon Belmont and Richter Belmont join Super Smash Bros. roster
- Relive the classics with the Vancouver Retro Gaming Expo this weekend
- Game-themed restaurant and bar EXP to close at end of June
- Nintendo Direct for E3 2018 announces new games for Switch in 2018-19
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.