While the Uncharted movie is trapped in development hell, actor Nathan Fillion has teamed up with director Allan Ungar for a short fan film on the popular Uncharted action-adventure game series.
A captured Nathan Drake, played by Fillion, is held in a Mexican mansion accused of stealing from an auction. Diego (Geno Segers) plies Drake for the whereabouts of the stolen treasure, but Drake’s humorous banter isn’t enough to prevent the short and vicious El Tigre (Ernie Reyes Jr.) from being called in to soften him up. However, the cavalry isn’t far behind as the cigar-smoking Sully (Stephen Lang) is just outside. Even the adventurous reporter Elena Fisher makes an appearance.
It’s 15 minutes of fun, filled with fight scenes, quotes referencing previous Uncharted games, and a hope that one day, we’ll actually get to see a feature-length film as good as this.
TagsAllan Ungar, fan film, film, Gaming, Nathan Fillion, Naughty Dog, Uncharted, video game, YouTube
- Joker from Persona 5 joins Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Detective Pikachu live-action film to hit theatres in 2019
- New Kingdom Hearts III trailer with Winnie the Pooh
- Nintendo Direct on Sept 6, 2018 for new Switch and 3DS titles
- Chrom, Dark Samus, King K. Rool, Simon Belmont and Richter Belmont join Super Smash Bros. roster
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.