Nothing says summer like sizzling cosplay! AniRevo returned to the Vancouver Convention Centre in downtown Vancouver for three days of Japanese pop culture and entertainment, complete with attendees in costume of their favourite series.
The action continues on Sunday. If you’ve missed it, check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2018, anime, AniRevo, convention, cosplay, photos, Vancouver
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards live streams on Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly surpasses $17 million USD
- Crunchyroll to host That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime party in Toronto
- Fourth season of Haikyu!! anime announced
- My Hero Academia’s Deku added to Jump Force
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.