Nothing says summer like sizzling cosplay! AniRevo returned to the Vancouver Convention Centre in downtown Vancouver for three days of Japanese pop culture and entertainment, complete with attendees in costume of their favourite series.
The action continues on Sunday. If you’ve missed it, check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2018, anime, AniRevo, convention, cosplay, photos, Vancouver
- VanDusen Gardens glows for Festival of Lights 2018
- Goku makes first appearance in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Stan Lee passes away at age 95
- Remembrance Day services for 2018 in Metro Vancouver
- FUNimation ends licensing deal with Crunchyroll
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.