Among the American Thanksgiving traditions of turkey, pie, and football is the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. For 2018, the parade welcomed a newcomer — Super Saiyan Blue Goku from Dragon Ball.
At 56 feet tall, 70 feet long and 36 feet wide, this massive Saiyan required 90 people to handle and selected to promote the upcoming film Dragon Ball Super: Broly, which premieres later this year in Japan.
It’s the first time a manga character has appeared in this 92 year-old parade.
— Macy's (@Macys) November 20, 2018
Tags2018, anime, Dragon Ball, Goku, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Manga
- Crunchyroll to regularly share data on popular anime streams
- Second season of The Promised Neverland coming in 2020
- New My Hero Academia movie coming this winter
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes comes to Blu-ray/DVD combo on March 26, 2019
- New Gintama anime is in development
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.