Among the American Thanksgiving traditions of turkey, pie, and football is the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City. For 2018, the parade welcomed a newcomer — Super Saiyan Blue Goku from Dragon Ball.
At 56 feet tall, 70 feet long and 36 feet wide, this massive Saiyan required 90 people to handle and selected to promote the upcoming film Dragon Ball Super: Broly, which premieres later this year in Japan.
It’s the first time a manga character has appeared in this 92 year-old parade.
— Macy's (@Macys) November 20, 2018
Tags2018, anime, Dragon Ball, Goku, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, Manga
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
- Crunchyroll shares top countries from The Rising of the Shield Hero post card promo
- Fire at Kyoto Animation Company kills 33 people
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.