Stan Lee, the mastermind behind some of Marvel’s greatest superheroes, passed away Monday at age 95.
Lee, who worked with Steve Ditko and Jack Kirby, created new superheroes under the Marvel banner, many of which continue to star in print, digital and film to this day, including Spider-Man, the Hulk and Iron Man.
Continuing to work into his twilight years, Lee made appearances at fan conventions and cameos in movies based on his characters.
Tags2018, comics, death, Hulk, Iron Man, Marvel Comics, Spider-Man, Stan Lee
- VanDusen Gardens glows for Festival of Lights 2018
- Goku makes first appearance in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Remembrance Day services for 2018 in Metro Vancouver
- My Hero Academia film coming to Cineplex theatres September 2018
- Live-action Bleach movie coming to Netflix Sept 14, 2018
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.