There’s a new addition to Bandai Namco’s upcoming shonen fighter Jump Force: Black Clover‘s Asta.
No additional details were provided, aside from Asta wielding anti-magic swords.
Jump Force launches on February 15th, 2019 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
Brace yourselves because Asta is joining JUMP FORCE! Harness the power of his anti-magic swords and strike down your opponents!
— Bandai Namco US (@BandaiNamcoUS) December 14, 2018
TagsAsta, Bandai Namco, Black Clover, Gaming, Jump Force, video game
- Nintendo announces Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield for Switch
- Reggie Fils-Aime to retire as president of Nintendo of America
- Link’s Awakening coming to Nintendo Switch this year
- Xbox Live to increase supported platforms
- First impressions of Kingdom Hearts III
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.