During The Game Awards on December 6th, 2018, Nintendo announced a new player to join the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate roster: Joker from Persona 5.
Joker is the first of five DLC packs planned for the title; each DLC pack includes one new fighter, one new stage and music. Each pack is priced at $5.99 USD, or $24.99 USD ($31.49 CAD) for all under the Fighter’s Pass.
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was released for Nintendo Switch on December 7th, 2018.
Persona 5 was released April 4th, 2017 on both the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4.
Source: Super Smash Bros.
TagsGaming, Joker, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, Persona 5, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
- Nintendo announces new Smash Bros. DLC, Animal Crossing, and other titles for E3 2019
- Sequel to Breath of the Wild announced at E3 2019
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to launch March 3, 2020
- Kingdom Hearts III DLC to come in Winter 2019
- Crunchyroll brings free anime to Twitch Prime members
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.