With the holiday season in high gear, the VanDusen Botanical Gardens in Vancouver are decked out in millions of Christmas lights for another year of the Festival of Lights.
The Festival of Lights is on now until January 6th, 2019. Tickets are required for entry and available online or in person. Dress appropriately as it may be cold or wet. Parking is limited, but transit is always an option (either with the 17 bus or a short walk north from the 41 bus).
Can’t make it? Check out the photos from the this year’s event on Gallery.
Tags2018, Christmas, events, Festival of Lights, Local, photos, Vancouver, VanDusen Botanical Gardens
- Carnaval del Sol brings Latin culture back for 2019
- BC Ferries fares to go up June 1st, 2019
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2019
- Photos from Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- Honda Celebration of Light 2019 dates and countries revealed
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.