With the holiday season in high gear, the VanDusen Botanical Gardens in Vancouver are decked out in millions of Christmas lights for another year of the Festival of Lights.
The Festival of Lights is on now until January 6th, 2019. Tickets are required for entry and available online or in person. Dress appropriately as it may be cold or wet. Parking is limited, but transit is always an option (either with the 17 bus or a short walk north from the 41 bus).
Can’t make it? Check out the photos from the this year’s event on Gallery.
Tags2018, Christmas, events, Festival of Lights, Local, photos, Vancouver, VanDusen Botanical Gardens
- British Columbia conventions for 2019
- Goku makes first appearance in Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Stan Lee passes away at age 95
- Remembrance Day services for 2018 in Metro Vancouver
- Metro Vancouver and Transit
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.