The six-hour event includes screenings of episodes from the second season, live music from Kawaii Bass, Slime-themed gift bags and loot, drinks, and fans can pose for photos in front of a pop-up wall.
Crunchyroll began streaming the second season of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime on Monday, January 7th, 2019. Falling victim to a random stabbing, office worker Mikami Satoru finds himself reborn as a slime in another world. Assuming the name Rimuru, he sets off on adventure with new creatures to better himself and this strange new realm.
Doors open at 9:00 pm EST on Saturday, January 26th, 2019 and ends at 3:00 am EST on Sunday, January 27th, 2019.
There’s a $10 (cash only) cover fee to enter.
Tags2019, anime, Crunchyroll, event, Kawaii Bass, That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, The Hive eSports, Toronto
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes comes to Blu-ray/DVD combo on March 26, 2019
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- New Gintama anime is in development
- Crunchyroll unveils first season of Rooster Teeth’s gen:LOCK
- Digimon to celebrate 20th anniversary with new film in 2020
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.