In the North American weekend premiere of Dragon Ball Super: Broly, the anime film exceeded $17 million USD in revenue, and has become the fifth top anime film in the United States according to a Facebook post by FUNimation.
The legendary Super Saiyan Broly is here and ready to exact his revenge on those who banished him after childbirth. Goku and his friends band together to take on all-powerful Broly, but will they be able to stop him and save the Earth from his terror?
Canadian fans, don’t worry, Cineplex is still showing Dragon Ball Super: Broly. Be sure to visit the Cineplex web site for locations and showtimes.
Tags2019, anime, Dragon Ball Super: Broly, FUNimation, movie
- Photos from Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- Crunchyroll to regularly share data on popular anime streams
- Second season of The Promised Neverland coming in 2020
- New My Hero Academia movie coming this winter
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes comes to Blu-ray/DVD combo on March 26, 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.