In the North American weekend premiere of Dragon Ball Super: Broly, the anime film exceeded $17 million USD in revenue, and has become the fifth top anime film in the United States according to a Facebook post by FUNimation.
The legendary Super Saiyan Broly is here and ready to exact his revenge on those who banished him after childbirth. Goku and his friends band together to take on all-powerful Broly, but will they be able to stop him and save the Earth from his terror?
Canadian fans, don’t worry, Cineplex is still showing Dragon Ball Super: Broly. Be sure to visit the Cineplex web site for locations and showtimes.
Tags2019, anime, Dragon Ball Super: Broly, FUNimation, movie
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
- Crunchyroll shares top countries from The Rising of the Shield Hero post card promo
- Fire at Kyoto Animation Company kills 33 people
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.