With Kingdom Hearts III releasing on January 29th, 2019, a new concert series of the popular game franchise will tour the world as Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres-.
Beginning on April 27th, 2019, the tour includes stops in 17 cities, some with multiple performances. Only one Canadian city made the list — Toronto, Ontario.
Each show includes selected scores from 15+ years of Kingdom Hearts games and set to scenes from these games.
Pre-sale tickets for certain cities start on January 30th, 2019, with the public able to purchase tickets on February 12th, 2019 through La Fée Sauvage.
- April 26th-27th, 2019 at the International Forum A in Tokyo, Japan
- May 18th, 2019 at the Esplanade Concert Hall in Singapore
- June 1st, 2019 at the Auditorium Theatre of Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois, USA
- June 8th, 2019 at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles, California, USA
- June 22nd, 2019 at the Walt Disney Theater in Orlando, Florida, USA
- June 28th-29th, 2019 at the United Palace in New York City, New York, USA
- July 13th, 2019 at the Sony Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- August 24th, 2019 at the Kölner Philharmonie in Köln, Germany
- September 14th, 2019 at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- September 28th, 2019 at the Palais des Congrès in Paris, France
- October 5th, 2019 at the Teatro Arcimboldi in Milan, Italy
- October 19th, 2019 at the Sydney Town Hall Centennial Hall in Sydney, Australia
- October 26th, 2019 at the Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie in Dallas, Texas, USA
- November 2nd, 2019 at the Espaçodas Americas in São Paulo, Brazil
- November 17th, 2019 at the Eventim Apollo in London, UK
- November 23rd, 2019 at the Auditorium Blackberry in Mexico City, Mexico
- November 30th, 2019 at the Grand Cube in Osaka, Japan
Tags2019, concert, culture, Disney, Gaming, Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres-, Square-Enix
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards live streams on Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Link’s Awakening coming to Nintendo Switch this year
- Xbox Live to increase supported platforms
- First impressions of Kingdom Hearts III
- Dragon Ball Super: Broly surpasses $17 million USD
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.