During an early morning Pokémon Direct video, Nintendo unveiled the titles of the two new games in the franchise coming to the Nintendo Switch: Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield.
Set in the Galar region that is reminiscent of the United Kingdom, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield introduces three new partner Pokémon to start with: grass-based Grookey, fire-based Scorbunny, or water-based Sobble.
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield are expected to launch simultaneously in late 2019.
Tags2019, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Direct, Nintendo Switch, Pokemon, Pokémon Shield, Pokémon Sword, video games, YouTube
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes comes to Blu-ray/DVD combo on March 26, 2019
- Welcome spring with Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- Reggie Fils-Aime to retire as president of Nintendo of America
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards live streams on Saturday, February 16, 2019
- Link’s Awakening coming to Nintendo Switch this year
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.