If you’re a Nintendo fan, you’ve probably seen Nintendo of America president Reggie Fils-Aime in Nintendo Direct videos, at events across the United States or at E3, promoting the latest amiibo, systems or games, or at least remember the meme “my body is ready”.
Today, Nintendo released a video announcing the retirement of Fils-Aime, who has worked at the gaming company for over 15 years, with the last 13 as its president. On April 15th, 2019, he will transfer the reins over to Doug Bowser (no relation to the King Koopa), who currently serves as senior vice president of sales and marketing for the company.
Fils-Aime is retiring to spend to more time with his family.
Nintendo fans, Reggie has a message for all of you. Please take a look.
Posted by Nintendo on Thursday, February 21, 2019
TagsDoug Bowser, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo of America, Reggie Fils-Aimé, video games
- Nintendo announces Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield for Switch
- Link’s Awakening coming to Nintendo Switch this year
- Xbox Live to increase supported platforms
- First impressions of Kingdom Hearts III
- Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- to tour world in 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.