Microsoft is working to expand the platforms its Xbox Live service supports, from its Xbox consoles to games on Android and iOS devices, as well as the Nintendo Switch.
Based on the information available, Microsoft wants to take its online service to rival devices, allowing gamers to login and play compatible titles on competing systems as well as manage their profile and account information.
Xbox Live is currently available on the Xbox One console and Windows 10 PCs.
Microsoft is expected to make a formal announcement at the Game Developers Conference in mid-March 2019.
TagsAndroid, Gaming, iOS, Nintendo Switch, video games, Xbox Live
- Nintendo Switch Joy Cons suffer from control stick drift
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
- Crunchyroll reveals new mobile game based on RWBY
- Nintendo announces new Smash Bros. DLC, Animal Crossing, and other titles for E3 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.