The future of the world is at stake as a brutal organization seeks to conquer it. Despite this, humanity’s last hope lies with a squad piloting mechas using weaponized neuroscience; utilizing this power means they need to cede everything they have to to protect the planet.
There are eight episodes in the first season, with an all-star cast including Michael B. Jordan, Maisie Williams, Dakota Fanning and David Tennant. The animation and intense action will keep you on the edge of your seat wanting more.
Tagsanime, Crunchyroll, gen:Lock, Rooster Teeth, streaming
- Naruto Shippuden DVD box set 38
- Uniqlo releases for manga themed t-shirts just in time for Summer
- Dr. STONE comes to Crunchyroll in July 2019
- Crunchyroll brings free anime to Twitch Prime members
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.