To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Digimon, a new film, tentatively titled Digimon Adventure, is in the works and expected to screen in Japan sometime in early 2020.
Promotional artwork drawn by Kazuaki Nakatsuru for the upcoming film shows Taichi Yagami standing with his Digimon, Agumon. Taichi, now older than when the franchise started, is clutching his trademark goggles in his right hand, while holding Agumon’s in his left.
— 【公式】劇場版デジモンアドベンチャー（仮題） (@Digi_advntr20th) March 5, 2019
Tags2020, Agumon, anime, Digimon, Digimon Adventure, Taichi Yagami
- Crunchyroll brings free anime to Twitch Prime members
- Photos from Sakura-Con 2019
- Crunchyroll to regularly share data on popular anime streams
- Second season of The Promised Neverland coming in 2020
- New My Hero Academia movie coming this winter
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.