To celebrate the 20th anniversary of Digimon, a new film, tentatively titled Digimon Adventure, is in the works and expected to screen in Japan sometime in early 2020.
Promotional artwork drawn by Kazuaki Nakatsuru for the upcoming film shows Taichi Yagami standing with his Digimon, Agumon. Taichi, now older than when the franchise started, is clutching his trademark goggles in his right hand, while holding Agumon’s in his left.
— 【公式】劇場版デジモンアドベンチャー（仮題） (@Digi_advntr20th) March 5, 2019
Tags2020, Agumon, anime, Digimon, Digimon Adventure, Taichi Yagami
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
- Crunchyroll shares top countries from The Rising of the Shield Hero post card promo
- Fire at Kyoto Animation Company kills 33 people
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.