There’s another anime series based on Hideaki Sorachi’s manga Gintama that’s under development according to a tweet by official Gintama anime Twitter account.
The news was also mentioned at the Gintama Shirogane Matsuri 2019 event on March 3rd, 2019 in Tokyo, Japan.
No date for the when the new Gintama anime would air was provided.
— アニメ銀魂 (@gintamamovie) March 3, 2019
Tagsanime, Gintama, Hideaki Sorachi, video
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
- Crunchyroll shares top countries from The Rising of the Shield Hero post card promo
- Fire at Kyoto Animation Company kills 33 people
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.