This past Easter weekend, downtown Seattle was filled with many amazing costumes as thousands of Japanese pop-culture fans descended on the Sakura-Con anime convention. For three days, there was plenty of cosplay, live music, vendors and fun.
Couldn’t make it down or want to relive the weekend? View the rest of the photos on Gallery.
Tags2019, anime, convention, cosplay, photos, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- Photos from Carnaval del Sol 2019
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.