This past Easter weekend, downtown Seattle was filled with many amazing costumes as thousands of Japanese pop-culture fans descended on the Sakura-Con anime convention. For three days, there was plenty of cosplay, live music, vendors and fun.
Couldn’t make it down or want to relive the weekend? View the rest of the photos on Gallery.
Tags2019, anime, convention, cosplay, photos, Sakura-Con, Seattle
- BC Ferries fares to go up June 1st, 2019
- Crunchyroll brings free anime to Twitch Prime members
- Free Comic Book Day on Saturday, May 4, 2019
- Photos from Sakura Days Japan Fair 2019
- Honda Celebration of Light 2019 dates and countries revealed
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.