Grey clouds and periods of rain presided over the opening day of the annual Sakura Days Japan Fair in the VanDusen Botanical Gardens, but that didn’t stop festivities.
Though many trees had already shed their blossoms, there were a few still in bloom to celebrate this springtime tradition next to an assortment of Japanese food stalls, live entertainment including musical guests from Japan and booths selling traditional clothing and trinkets.
Couldn’t make it out or did the rain hold you back? View the rest of photos on Gallery.
Tags2019, culture, Japan, Local, photos, Pictures, Sakura Days Japan Fair, Vancouver, VanDusen Botanical Gardens
- Crunchyroll to regularly share data on popular anime streams
- Second season of The Promised Neverland coming in 2020
- New My Hero Academia movie coming this winter
- BC Ferries wants your feedback for new ships for Metro Vancouver-Vancouver Island routes
- My Hero Academia: Two Heroes comes to Blu-ray/DVD combo on March 26, 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.