Fresh off the heels with their Dragon Ball Z footwear collaboration, Adidas is moving on to the next Shonen Jump series: Naruto Shippuden. While not too many details are available at the moment, there are a few images of the first pair which is themed on Sakura Haruno.
Using the familiar styrofoam-like Boost sole, Adidas based the T-7 design on Sakura’s red outfit and pink hair without anything overly announcing that this pair is styled off an anime character. The only real giveaway is that there’s an image of Sakura from Naruto Shippuden on the left insole.
No date for release or information on any other pairs was made available.
TagsAdidas, anime, Naruto, Sakura Haruno, sneakers
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Fourth season of Attack on Titan anime to be final in 2020
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
- Crunchyroll offers postcards from The Rising of the Shield Hero
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.