Fresh off the heels with their Dragon Ball Z footwear collaboration, Adidas is moving on to the next Shonen Jump series: Naruto Shippuden. While not too many details are available at the moment, there are a few images of the first pair which is themed on Sakura Haruno.
Using the familiar styrofoam-like Boost sole, Adidas based the T-7 design on Sakura’s red outfit and pink hair without anything overly announcing that this pair is styled off an anime character. The only real giveaway is that there’s an image of Sakura from Naruto Shippuden on the left insole.
No date for release or information on any other pairs was made available.
TagsAdidas, anime, Naruto, Sakura Haruno, sneakers
- YURI!!! on ICE movie delayed
- Viz Media to celebrate 20 years of Naruto
- New promotional artwork for upcoming My Hero Academia season
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.