There are four designs to choose from, featuring characters from The Rising of the Shield Hero: Naofumi, Raphtalia, Filo or Melty. Each card also includes a message and autograph from the English voice cast of the series, including Billy Kametz (Naofumi), Erica Mendez (Raphtalia), Brianna Knickerbocker (Filo) and Jackie Lastra (Melty). There is a limit of one free postcard per person while supplies last.
Upon selecting a postcard, there’s an option to add a personalized message on the back. Crunchyroll handles the printing and postage for the cards.
The Rising of the Shield Hero is available on Crunchyroll, with the season finale airing on Wednesday, June 26th, 2019.
Tagsanime, Crunchyroll, Postable, postcards, The Rising of the Shield Hero
- Crunchyroll Games launches RWBY: Crystal Match
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
- Crunchyroll shares top countries from The Rising of the Shield Hero post card promo
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.