Crunchyroll Games has partnered up with EGLS Technology to bring a new game based on RWBY Chibi to mobile devices called RWBY: Crystal Quest. This free-to-play jewel puzzle game launches in late summer 2019 and fans in Canada are invited to pre-register.
RWBY: Crystal Quest features the series main characters Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang in a match-three format with all the attacks, battles and pacing that fans have fallen in love with from the RWBY series.
RWBY: Crystal Quest will be available on both Android and iOS devices.
Crunchyroll Games also offers titles based on other franchises, including Bungo Stray Dogs: Tales of the Lost, Grand Summoners and Attack on Titan: TACTICS which launches in fall 2019.
Tags2019, Crunchyroll, EGLS Technology, Gaming, mobile, Rooster Teeth, RWBY, RWBY: Crystal Quest
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- Photos from Carnaval del Sol 2019
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.