Even though this year’s E3 has yet to officially start, there has been no shortage of trailers and announcements. Probably one of the largest is the highly anticipated Final Fantasy VII Remake teaser which also includes a worldwide launch of the title: March 3rd, 2020.
The video focuses on the opening stages of the game, set in the dystopian metropolis of Midgar, where members of the group AVALANCHE target the city’s mako reactors with explosives. Members of the group, Cloud, Barret, Jessie, Biggs and Wedge are seen in the aftermath of their handiwork, while a distraught Aerith pleads for help from Cloud.
Final Fantasy VII Remake will be available only on the PlayStation 4.
Tags2020, E3 2019, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Gaming, PlayStation 4, Square-Enix, video game
- Nintendo announces new Smash Bros. DLC, Animal Crossing, and other titles for E3 2019
- Sequel to Breath of the Wild announced at E3 2019
- Kingdom Hearts III DLC to come in Winter 2019
- Crunchyroll brings free anime to Twitch Prime members
- New trailer for Final Fantasy VII Remake unveiled
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.