Even though this year’s E3 has yet to officially start, there has been no shortage of trailers and announcements. Probably one of the largest is the highly anticipated Final Fantasy VII Remake teaser which also includes a worldwide launch of the title: March 3rd, 2020.
The video focuses on the opening stages of the game, set in the dystopian metropolis of Midgar, where members of the group AVALANCHE target the city’s mako reactors with explosives. Members of the group, Cloud, Barret, Jessie, Biggs and Wedge are seen in the aftermath of their handiwork, while a distraught Aerith pleads for help from Cloud.
Final Fantasy VII Remake will be available only on the PlayStation 4.
Tags2020, E3 2019, Final Fantasy VII Remake, Gaming, PlayStation 4, Square-Enix, video game
- Crunchyroll Games launches RWBY: Crystal Match
- Nintendo Switch Joy Cons suffer from control stick drift
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.