At the end of the Nintendo presentation at this year’s E3, the gaming company revealed one more title under development: a sequel to The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
In the short clip, Princess Zelda and Link are exploring and underground crypt, while a mysterious green energy manifests itself around a desiccated corpse deep within the ruins. Cut to the end, where once again, Hyrule Castle is targeted by the forces of evil.
The follow up to the The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is in progress, but nothing was said how far long and when it would be released. This new title will be available on the Nintendo Switch.
TagsE3 2019, Gaming, Nintendo, Nintendo Switch, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, video, video game
- Crunchyroll Games launches RWBY: Crystal Match
- Nintendo Switch Joy Cons suffer from control stick drift
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.