Calling all anime and manga fans! Uniqlo has released a new round of manga themed t-shirts as part of their UT line.
This year, shonen series including Gintama, Naruto, Bleach, My Hero Academia, Haikyuu!!, Kuroko’s Basketball, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho and Prince of Tennis are given the t-shirt treatment in a variety of colour and styles. Each shirt retails at $14.90 CAD.
Last year, Uniqlo also had a line of shirts to celebrate Weekly Shonen Jump’s 50th anniversary.
These shirts are available in-store and online.
Tags2019, anime, tshirt, Uniqlo
- Primitive Skateboarding announces Naruto Shippuden collaboration
- UBC Apple Festival returns October 19-20, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares streaming data for August, September 2019
- Crunchyroll to stream NARUTO to BORUTO THE LIVE 2019 on October 9, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares list of anime to relax with this fall
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.