Calling all anime and manga fans! Uniqlo has released a new round of manga themed t-shirts as part of their UT line.
This year, shonen series including Gintama, Naruto, Bleach, My Hero Academia, Haikyuu!!, Kuroko’s Basketball, Hunter x Hunter, Yu Yu Hakusho and Prince of Tennis are given the t-shirt treatment in a variety of colour and styles. Each shirt retails at $14.90 CAD.
Last year, Uniqlo also had a line of shirts to celebrate Weekly Shonen Jump’s 50th anniversary.
These shirts are available in-store and online.
Tags2019, anime, tshirt, Uniqlo
- Naruto Shippuden DVD box set 38
- Carnaval del Sol brings Latin culture back for 2019
- Dr. STONE comes to Crunchyroll in July 2019
- My Hero Academia volume 19
- TransLink fares set to increase on July 1, 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.