Crunchyroll Games has a new mobile game coming this fall, based on the popular supernatural comedy anime Mob Psycho 100 titled Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle.
This original turn-based RPG allows players to become their own espers and build a team of up to five characters in a 3D environment that is open for exploration and battles. Each character has their own unique moves, complete with an animated cutscene and voices from the original vocal cast from the Mob Psycho 100 anime.
Canadian fans can pre-register for Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle before it’s released this fall on Android and iOS devices.
Tags2019, Crunchyroll, Gaming, Mob Psycho 100, Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle, mobile, trailer, YouTube
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- New trailer for Digimon Adventure movie released, has Spring 2020 launch
- Photos from Carnaval del Sol 2019
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.