A new teaser for the upcoming film Digimon Adventure: Last Adventure Kizuna was unveiled by Toei Animation at a special screening during Anime Expo this past Sunday.
This brief trailer has Agumon asking Tai if they will remain together as Tai grows older. Tai reassures his digital friend that he will always remember him as they go on one last adventure together.
Digimon Adventure: Last Adventure Kizuna is expected for a spring 2020 release in the United States.
Tags2020, anime, Digimon, Digimon Adventure: Last Adventure Kizuna, movie, Toei Animation, trailer, video
- YURI!!! on ICE movie delayed
- Viz Media to celebrate 20 years of Naruto
- New promotional artwork for upcoming My Hero Academia season
- Adidas to release Kakashi-themed sneaker
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.