A new teaser for the upcoming film Digimon Adventure: Last Adventure Kizuna was unveiled by Toei Animation at a special screening during Anime Expo this past Sunday.
This brief trailer has Agumon asking Tai if they will remain together as Tai grows older. Tai reassures his digital friend that he will always remember him as they go on one last adventure together.
Digimon Adventure: Last Adventure Kizuna is expected for a spring 2020 release in the United States.
Tags2020, anime, Digimon, Digimon Adventure: Last Adventure Kizuna, movie, Toei Animation, trailer, video
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
- Fourth season of Attack on Titan anime to be final in 2020
- Adidas working on Naruto sneaker collaboration
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.