Even though the only sunshine was liquid, this year’s Carnaval del Sol still shone brightly through the grey west coast weather. With plenty of live music, food, vendors and entertainment, there were still crowds out for the 11th year of celebrating Latin American culture.
Couldn’t attend this year’s Carnaval del Sol? Check out the photos on Gallery.
Tags2019, Carnaval del Sol, culture, event, Festival, Latin America, photos, Vancouver
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- New My Hero Academia movie to screen in Japan December 2019
- Crunchyroll announces Mob Psycho 100: Psychic Battle
- VIFF to host first ever Anime Day
- Crunchyroll reveals new mobile game based on RWBY
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.