Back in June, it was revealed that Adidas would be working on a new footwear line based on the Naruto manga series. A pair designed using Sakura Haruno’s colour theme was shown first; now it’s time for the legendary Copy Ninja Kakashi Hatake.
Photos of the prototype shoe are detailed using colours based off Kakashi’s hair and outfit: grey with olive green and navy. The tongue features a red mangekyou sharingan, and a Leaf Village headband adorns the laces. On the heel, there’s a red ANBU emblem with the Leaf Village emblem above it. Adidas is using the Copa Ultra Boost model as the base, and with Kakashi’s name in Japanese on the iconic styrofoam support.
No release date for when these Naruto-themed sneakers go on sale was mentioned.
TagsAdidas, anime, Kakashi Hatake, Naruto, sneakers, Ultra Boost
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
- New promotional images and video for Live Spectacle Naruto stage show
- Death toll from Kyoto Animation fire increases to 34
- Crunchyroll shares top countries from The Rising of the Shield Hero post card promo
- Fire at Kyoto Animation Company kills 33 people
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.