Crunchyroll Games in partnership with EGLS Technology released today RWBY: Crystal Match, a free to play jewel-style puzzle mobile game. This title is based on the RWBY Chibi series and includes characters Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang.
Note: A previous article referred to the game as “RWBY: Crystal Quest“.
An additional four characters are also available, and customizable with seven different outfits. There’s almost 1,000 levels to keep busy with, not to mention updates planned to introduce new characters, guilds and other features and modes.
RWBY: Crystal Match is available on both Android and iOS devices.
Crunchyroll Games also offers titles based on other franchises, including Bungo Stray Dogs: Tales of the Lost, Grand Summoners and Attack on Titan: TACTICS which launches in fall 2019.
Tags2019, Crunchyroll, Gaming, mobile, Rooster Teeth, RWBY, RWBY: Crystal Match
- UBC Apple Festival returns October 19-20, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares streaming data for August, September 2019
- Crunchyroll to stream NARUTO to BORUTO THE LIVE 2019 on October 9, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares list of anime to relax with this fall
- Uniqlo to launch Dragon Ball t-shirt line November 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.