Downtown Vancouver was awash in cosplay as fans of anime and manga descended upon the west building of the Vancouver Convention Centre for AniRevo Summer 2019. While it is a three-day event, from Friday, August 9th thru Sunday, August 11th, 2019, I only hung around the outside of the venue for a few hours taking pictures of the fantastically dressed attendees.
View the rest of the photos from this afternoon on Gallery.
Tags2019, Anime Revolution, AniRevo, cosplay, Local, photos, Vancouver
- UBC Apple Festival returns October 19-20, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares streaming data for August, September 2019
- Crunchyroll to stream NARUTO to BORUTO THE LIVE 2019 on October 9, 2019
- Uniqlo to launch Dragon Ball t-shirt line November 2019
- A drive through the French Quarter of New Orleans
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.