Downtown Vancouver was awash in cosplay as fans of anime and manga descended upon the west building of the Vancouver Convention Centre for AniRevo Summer 2019. While it is a three-day event, from Friday, August 9th thru Sunday, August 11th, 2019, I only hung around the outside of the venue for a few hours taking pictures of the fantastically dressed attendees.
View the rest of the photos from this afternoon on Gallery.
Tags2019, Anime Revolution, AniRevo, cosplay, Local, photos, Vancouver
- Crunchyroll Games launches RWBY: Crystal Match
- New trailer for upcoming My Hero Academia film
- New promotional images and video for Live Spectacle Naruto stage show
- Nintendo announces lighter, more portable version of Switch
- Photos from Carnaval del Sol 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.