Following their release of the Manga UT, Sailor Moon UT collections, Uniqlo is coming out with new designs based around Akira Toriyama’s Dragon Ball for their UT graphic t-shirt line this November.
Uniqlo uploaded a video interview with collage artist Kosuke Kawamura who gives insight into some of his work and designs that are planned for the upcoming Dragon Ball UT collection.
The Dragon Ball UT collection is expected to hit Uniqlo stores and online November 2019.
Dragon Ball as you’ve never seen before! Coming end of November! #uniqloUT #dragonball #WEARYOURWORLD
Posted by Uniqlo Canada on Friday, September 20, 2019
Tags2019, anime, Dragon Ball, Manga, tshirt, Uniqlo, video
- Primitive Skateboarding announces Naruto Shippuden collaboration
- Novel follow up to Bleach scheduled for Summer 2020
- UBC Apple Festival returns October 19-20, 2019
- Crunchyroll shares streaming data for August, September 2019
- Crunchyroll to stream NARUTO to BORUTO THE LIVE 2019 on October 9, 2019
Leave a Reply
You may leave a comment to this article. Comments will be removed if they are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or abusive as per the comment policy.