This morning, Nintendo held a Nintendo Direct Mini, a smaller version of their live video events, to share details of upcoming video games coming to the Nintendo Switch console this year.
The 25-minute video offered a peek into new titles and updates for existing ones.
- If you work in an office, you know it can be tedious and maybe even frustrating. Good Job! turns that upside down with fun and demanding requirements for a massive business. Good Job! launches today on the Nintendo eShop.
- Expansion Pass – Pack 3 for MARVEL ULTIMATE ALLIANCE 3: The Black Order is available today for $19.99. This DLC brings the Fantastic Four and Doctor Doom as playable characters in a new campaign on the Nintendo Switch.
- There’s a free update today for Ring Fit Adventure which brings a new Rhythm Game mode, the ability to select a female voice and the ability to change the language of the voice, plus plenty more. New tracks add songs from Super Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2 and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
- Dive into the unknown with Shinsekai: Into the Depths. Amass resources to improve gear, create items and venture further into uncharted waters to find new places unseen by anyone else. Keep an eye on those oxygen and pressure levels to stay out of trouble… Launches today on the Nintendo eShop.
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake is an update of the classic game, riding dragons, fighting off massive enemies and going up against armored battleships. 360 degree controls and lock-on targeting provide a combat advantage. Available today on Nintendo eShop.
- Joining the Jedi order is easier now than ever with Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy. Using skills learned in the game, players can enter combat with 16 other players online. Available today on Nintendo eShop.
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition brings this classic to the Nintendo Switch and includes a new story called Future Connected. Improvements to the game smooth out the menus and battle displays; even the soundtrack underwent changes with remixed songs. Launches May 29th, 2020, with special edition that contains a 250-page artbook with illustrations of various game environments and creatures.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons has only been out for a week and the first free seasonal event begins on April 1st. Bunny Day is coming and Zipper, the bunny, has placed eggs all over the island for residents to find; plus there’s plenty of new items to craft! Ends April 12th.
- BRAVELY DEFAULT II is a sequel to BRAVELY DEFAULT (who knew?) where the four Heroes of Light head out on a new adventure using elemental crystals for navigation. The battle system relies on players to use strategy in fights, selecting when to strike or to wait for the right moment to attack. A free demo is available today on Nintendo eShop.
- Publisher 2K is sharing their large library with XCOM 2 Collection and the Borderlands Legendary Collection which includes Borderlands, Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. BioShock: The Collection, BioShock Remastered, BioShock 2 Remastered and BioShock Infinite: The Complete Edition are all on their way to the Switch.
- Grab a friend or four and pick up Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics with favourites Four-in-a-row, Mancala, Slot Cars, Sliding Puzzle and Texas Hold’em and more. Multiplayer is available both locally or online.
- Burnout Paradise Remastered is a remaster of the original, decard-old racing game, bringing high speeds, crazy stunts and other destructive tendancies to the Nintendo Switch in 2020.
- The creators of Rock Band have come up with Fuser, where as a DJ can spin up tunes in this rhythm game coming to Nintendo Switch in Fall 2020.
- King’s Bounty II is part of the King’s Bounty franchise of western RPGs; this installation features realistic graphics, more decisions to select, and an improved character development system. Becomes available in 2020.
- Ninjala is a free-to-play game, with up to eight players as ninjas that can stealthily cross levels using disguises and carry impressive weapons. Take on others or play cooperatively, Ninjala becomes available on Nintendo eShop in May.
- Catherine: Full Body is not an average puzzle game and is a remake of the original title. This mature story involves climing a tower of puzzle blocks with a profound storyline not seen anywhere else. Launches July 7th.
- Control one of the fastest vehicles in the galaxy with the Nintendo 64 classic Star Wars Episode I: Racer that’s bringing podracing to the Nintendo Switch very shortly.