During this afternoon’s PlayStation Showcase, Sony Interactive Entertainment officially revealed what’s coming down the the pipe for the PS5 in the next year. Some titles were a given, like Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto V, and others were a surprise, like Wolverine from Insomniac Games.
17 titles, most of which launch in 2022, were shown during the in the 42-minute long video.
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – Remake from Aspyr and Lucasfilm Games
- Project Eve from Shift Up
- Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands from 2K and Gearbox Software
- Forspoken from Square Enix and Luminous Productions
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction from Ubisoft
- Alan Wake: Remastered from Epic Games
- Grand Theft Auto V from Rockstar Games
- Ghostwire: Tokyo from Tango Gameworks and Bethesda Softworks
- Guardians of the Galaxy from Eidos Montreal and Square Enix
- Bloodhunt from Sharkmob
- Kid A Mnesia Exhibition from Epic Games
- Tchia from Awaceb
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection from PlayStation Studios and Naughty Dog
- Wolverine from Insomniac Games
- Gran Turismo 7 from Polyphony Digital
- Spider-Man 2 from Insomniac Games
- God of War: Ragnarök from Santa Monica Studio
A second video followed the event where Sony’s Sid Shuman chatted with Head of PlayStation Studios Hermen Hulst, Director at Santa Monica Studio Eric Williams, Studio Creative Director at Santa Monica Studio Cory Barlog, and Lead Producer at Aspyr Ryan Treadwell. Some additional footage was included as each guest shared more insight into their projects.
Don’t want to watch the full PlayStation Showcase? Check out the individual announcement clips below.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic – Remake
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Extraction
Alan Wake: Remastered
Grand Theft Auto V
Guardians of the Galaxy
Kid A Mnesia Exhibition
Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection
Gran Turismo 7
God of War: Ragnarök
Did you find a typographical or factual error in this article? Please let us know!